This Thursday (12 March) Lambeth Living and the council have organised a special introduction event for local residents on the Lothian estate following the recent transfer of services from PACCA.
It will be held in the Myatt's Field South Community Centre and will include a number of stands with information about a variety of services and issues aimed at local residents. Confirmed attendees include:
- Local police and community safety officers
- Advisors on recent welfare changes and council tax issues
- Tenancy enforcement and advice officers
- Estate service officers, including the new caretakers and repairs team
- Home ownership support advisors
- Lambeth Housing Standard team overseeing the upgrade of bathroom and kitchens in council flats as part of Lambeth's £450 million programme
Local Labour councillors, Jacqui Dyer, Paul Gadsby and Annie Gallop, will also have a stall at the event to meet local residents and discuss any of their issues. All residents welcome!